We loved seeing everyone over the Labor Day holiday! Thank you to everyone who joined us at the lake.
Now, who’s ready for FALL BOATING? For those of you who love to get away from it all and just relax, fall can be the best time to be out on Lake Texoma.
Top 5 Reasons why Fall Boating is the BEST:
Check out the Highport Labor Day weekend entertainment line-up!
- The water is still warm, but it’s not too hot to sit on the beach.
- Enjoy the lake without the crowds that sometimes come with summer boating.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the foliage while anchored out in one of Lake Texoma’s many coves.
- For all you anglers, fall is a great time to go Striper fishing on Lake Texoma before the crowds come back for winter Striper fishing.
- Watch the absolutely spectacular sunsets and moonrises.
Marina Services Special
- During the month of September, get a FREE installation of every new Hydro-port purchased through Highport Marina Services.
Service Department Special
- 10% off your Winterization service if you call between Sept. 1 and Sept. 15 to get on the schedule!
- Take advantage of our low $45/foot promotional rate on bottom jobs if you schedule it by Sept. 15th for work to be done during the winter months. (You’ll pay up to $60 per foot at other marinas!)
Leasing Department Special
- For the entire month of September, you get your choice of 10% off if you prepay for the year OR one month free when you lease a new slip!
Fuel Dock Specials
- We’re offering HALF PRICE boat rentals to kick off fall boating!
- Tuesday – Thursday 60 HP Pontoon boat rental rates are $125 for 4 hours and $180 for 8 hours. If you are looking for more speed, you can also rent 90 HP Pontoon boats for $190 for 4 hours, and $240 for 8 hours.
- Our off-season weekend rates for Friday – Sunday range between $250 for 4 hours and $360 for 8 hours for 60 HP, and between $380 for 4 hours and $480 for 8 hours for 90 HP.
New Hours and More at the Island!
With the changing weather comes changing hours at the Island. For Fall, the Island will not be open on Thursdays, with new hours as follows:
Friday: 4 pm – 11 pm (Kitchen closes at 10 pm)
Saturday: 11 am – 11 pm (Kitchen closes at 10 pm)
Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm (Kitchen closes at 6 pm)
Watch for our new fall menu and specials, coming soon!
With football season back in action, we’re bringing back our football watching parties. Get to the Island early to catch all the college football and NFL action!
Please note: The Island Will be Closed this Sunday!
The Island will be closed THIS SUNDAY, September 18, for a Highport employee appreciation event.
New Hours at the Fuel Dock!
Starting this week, the Fuel Dock hours of operation will be:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Thursday: 8 am – 5 pm
Friday – Saturday: 8 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 8 am – 5 pm
Featured Slip: L-4 Docko
The outdoor kitchen on this great dock is a must see, with:
- 50’x18′ slip with 30′ of water space
- Carpeted decking
- Spider netting
- Outdoor kitchen
- Enclosed storage closet
- Table and chairs included
View the full listing here: L-4 Docko